For this anniversary edition, the themes of the photo contest once again reflect the theme of the next Paris International Dive Show : Diving at 360° !
All types of dives, everywhere, in fresh water, in salt water.
To illustrate and celebrate diving in all its forms, the event organisers are proposing 6 photo contests, with each contest divided into the categories below:
Category 1: Warm waters - Tropical waters
Category 2 : Cold waters - Glaciers
Category 3: Caves - Cenotes - Quarries
Category 4 : Lakes - Rivers
Category 5 : Pools - Pits
Category 6 : Divers' 2024 Portrait
General information and details:
- The contest is open to all photographers: professional and amateur.
- The contest aims to promote scuba diving.
- Images can be taken underwater or outside the water.
- The idea is to create a portrait of the 2024 diver. What does he look like? What makes him different from the diver of the 1990s?
A competitor may participate in all contests.
Each participant may submit a maximum of 1 to 3 photos per contest.
Photo integration and image processing:
- Images can be uploaded in 'jpeg', 'jpg', 'png' or 'webp' format.
- The maximum size is 10MB, there is no limitation in px or dpi.
- There are no restrictions on post-processing. However, this is not a Photoshop contest and the winning images are supposed to represent reality.
- Black and white images are accepted.
- Cropping is permitted, but winning images must always have sufficient resolution.
- AI-generated images are not permitted.
Contest dates :
Contest entries and deposits will be made by midnight (UTC/GMT + 2) on 30 November 2023 at the latest.
The results will be announced on Friday 12 January at 7 p.m. at the Paris Dive Show, in the Espace Scénique.
Jury and prizes :
The jury is chaired by Nathalie Lasselin, godmother of the 25th Paris International Dive Show
Prizes will be awarded for each category. There will be only one winner per contest.
The winners will be invited to discover the results at the awards ceremony on Friday 12 January 2024 at the Show.