For this anniversary edition, the themes of the film contest once again reflect the theme of the next Paris International Dive Show : Diving at 360° !
All types of dives, everywhere, in fresh water, in salt water.
Films may have been taken in warm waters, tropical waters, cold waters or under glaciers, underground diving, in cenotes and quarries, in lakes or rivers, in pools or pits.
General information and details on the theme:
- The contest is open to all videographers: professional and amateur.
- The aim of the contest is to promote scuba diving.
- All videos must include at least some underwater images.
- For videos in the natural environment, the contest is an opportunity to raise public awareness of the beauty and fragility of our ecosystem.
- For pool or pit videos, the images can include a training session, an animation, a game or be the set for an artistic or theatrical creation.
Each participant may submit a maximum of 1 to 3 films.
Films integration and time :
- The easiest way to integrate videos is to copy the URL of the YouTube video as it appears in the browser.
- The film can be a promotional film, a short film, an advert, etc...
- The film must not be longer than 3 minutes. A difference of a few seconds may be accepted. If the period exceeds 4 minutes, the entry will not be accepted and the films will be considered out of the contest.
- The jury will assess the images, the soundtrack and the quality of the montage.
Contest date :
- Contest entries and deposits will be made no later than midnight (UTC/GMT + 2) on 30 November 2023.
- The results will be announced on Friday 12 January at 7.00 pm at the Paris Dive Show, in the Espace Scénique.
Jury and Awards :
- The jury is chaired by Nathalie Lasselin, godmother of the 25th Paris International Dive Show.
- There are 3 winners in this contest, from 1st to 3rd place.
- The winners will be invited to discover the results at the awards ceremony on Friday 12 January 2024 at the Show.